- Return Airfare on VN ‘T/B/B/T’ Class (Exclude Airport Taxes and Fuel Surcharges)
- 2 nights’ stay at Ho Chi Minh City Hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights’ stay at Dalat City Hotel with breakfast
Note: Last morning no Hotel Breakfast
- Return airport – hotel – airport Taxi or SIC transfer
- Return domestic Airfare on Vietnam Air SGN – DLI –SGN
- Tours and Meals as per Itinerary on SIC Basis with English Speaking Guide
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat Airport, transfer via taxi or seat-in-coach to your choice of Ho Chi Minh City hotel.
Note: Check in after 1400hr
After breakfast at hotel, pick up from hotel and transfer to Tour Meeting Point. Then, depart for My Tho, while enjoying the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields. Upon arrival, visit Vinh Trang Pagoda, take a lesiure boat ride along the river, viewing the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. After, proceed to Tortoise Islet and have lunch in the orchard garden before a boat ride to An Khanh, a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit and honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese Folk Music” performed by locals. Then, visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy and observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. After, return to Ho Chi Minh City for transfer back to hotel.
Note: No lifejacket provided for all boat rides, except for motorized boatre.
After breakfast at hotel, free at leisure until transfer via taxi or seat-in-coach to Tan Son Nhat Airport for your domestic flight to Da Lat. Upon arrival at Lien Khuong Airport, transfer via taxi or seat-in-coach to your choice of Da Lat hotel.
Note: Check out before 1200hrs; check in after 1400
After breakfast at hotel, pick up at hotel’s lobby and transfer to visit and enjoy airy space at Robin Hill. Then, take pictures at Tuyen Lam Lake before continuing to visit Truc Lam Zen Monastery on Phoneix Mountain. Transfer to visit Datanla, one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the region, then visit Bao Dai’s Summer Palace which is the birthplace of King Bao Dai, and also the place he used to lived and worked. After, visit Domain De Marie Church which is home to the Roman Catholic nuns of the Mission of Charity. Today, it is not only a place for the local people to worship but also a destination for visitors. Then, continue trip to Valley of Love, which is the most romantic place for lovers with many beautiful love-signs, flowers, and pine hills scenery. If you love art work, XQ Embroidery Village (XQ Historical Village) is a worthy place to see hand made embroidered works. Then, transfer back to hotel and spend the rest of the day free at leisure.
Note: For lunch, guide will stop at local restaurant, and passenger can have their lunch at own expense
After breakfast at hotel, pick up at hotel’s lobby and transfer to visit Coffee Plantation, which is the symbol product of the central highland. Then, visit Van Thanh Flower Village which provides the majority of roses to the market in Da Lat. On the way, visit Rice Wine Distillery, and also a Cricket Farm. There will also be a stop over at the Rural Market of Nam Ban, where local ethnic minority people sell their products. Then, continue trip to Cuong Hoan Silk Factory where you can witness the process from the first stage to the last (reeling, weaving, bleaching, dyeing, sewing and embroidery silk). After, visit Elephant Waterfall in the Highland Provinces which was recognized as a national heritage before visiting Linh An Pagoda with the giant statues. Following, transfer back to hotel and spend the rest of the day free at leisure.
After breakfast at hotel, free at leisure until transfer to Tan Son Nhat Airport for your flight home.
Note: Check out before 1200hrs
- Visa fees, personal travel insurance, food and beverages, all personal expenses and recommended tipping (USD$3/pax/day)
- For late arrival or early departure on first and last days of trip, there will be no replacement or refund of itinerary or meals.
- Bonus inclusion(s)/Freebies, if any, are subjected to weather and unforeseen
- conditions and there will be no replacement or refund for unused portion.
- Tour is subjected to changes without prior notice based on weather conditions.
- Pax to advise flight details within 3 Days of Booking
- All rooms and tours subjected to confirmation
- Hotels ratings are based on local terms
- No deviation of any passengers throughout the journey is allowed
NOTE: Prices exclude airport taxes & surcharges. All hotel & seats reservations are subject to availability. Any increase in room rates arising from the events and conventions shall be borne by customers.