- Return Airfare on VN ‘T’ Class (exclude Airport Taxes and Fuel Surcharges)
- Return Private Airport Transfer
- 2 Nights Stay at Sheraton Hanoi hotel with Daily Breakfast (not consecutive)
- 1 Night Stay onboard Bhaya Classic Cruise
- Sheraton Hanoi – Bhaya Classic – Sheraton Hanoi Shuttle Transfer
- Tours and Meals as per itinerary on Seat-In-Coach Basis with English Speaking Guide
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, transfer to Sheraton Hanoi hotel.
After breakfast at hotel, pick up for Halong Bay (est. 4hrs). Arrive to Bhaya Café at Tuan Chau Island and proceed to board, there will be welcome drinks and quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information by Cruise Manager. Let the vacation begin with a lunch as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay, passing by Chicken Rock, Finger Islet, and Frog Islet. Arrive to Dark and Bright Lagoon and visit the area by rowboat or kayak. Kayaks can be booked in advance at reception with extra cost. You can sunbathe on board or swim around platform in Dark and Bright Lagoon. Bar opens for the Happy Hour “Buy 1 Get 1 FREE” at around 5pm. There will be a cooking demonstration with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather does not allow). The boat then cruises back through the bay to its overnight anchorage in Ho Dong Tien area. You will be served Set Menu Dinner in the restaurant. After, you can spend the rest of the night free at leisure, or squid fishing at reception, or relaxing at the bar.
Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck at around 6.15am in the early morning; with tea and coffee available. Then, light breakfast will be served in the restaurant. After, proceed to discover Surprise Cave, one of the biggest caves in Halong Bay. After, return to main boat for check out – put baggage out to the corridor and settle your bill (if any). Brunch will be served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to harbour. Upon disembarking at Tuan Chau Marina, transfer back to Sheraton Hanoi hotel.
After breakfast at hotel, free at leisure until transfer to Noi Bai Airport for your flight home.
Visa fees, personal travel insurance, food and beverages, all personal expenses and recommended tipping (US$2/person/day)
- Maximum 2 Adults 1 Child in a room
- For late arrival and/or early departure flights that fails to meet tour and meals on first and/or last day, no replacement or refund provided
- Recommended Tipping – US$2/person/day
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating condiitons
- Swimming or kayaking excursions or visit may be cancelled and replaced by alternative activities
- No replacement or refund for any unused services or package inclusions
- In case of poor weather conditions that could disrupt the cruise, accomodation and meals onboard the cruise shall be replaced by hotel accomodation in Hanoi without meals and no sightseeing or excursion will be organized a replacement
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers
- Valid passport is required upon check-in, otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority
- Bonus inclusion(s)/freebies, if any, are subjected to weather and unforeseen conditions
- Tour is subjected to changes without prior notice based on weather conditions
- All rooms and tours subjected to confirmation
- No deviation of any passengers throughout the journey is allowed
NOTE: Prices exclude airport taxes & surcharges. All hotel & seats reservations are subject to availability. Any increase in room rates arising from the events and conventions shall be borne by customers.